Wicklow Veterinary Clinic provides a wide range of services to the pet population of Wicklow and surrounding areas. This ranges from visits for emergency surgery to routine weigh ins and check-ups. We are here to help you and your pets so if you have any concerns or questions about your pets health, do not hesitate to contact and talk to us. We provide a 24hour emergency vet on call service for our registered clients.
- We provide a full range of out and in patient services at our state of the art purpose built veterinary hospital in Wicklow Town.
- We operate an appointment based system for routine and investigative consultations for your convenience, whilst still prioritising emergency admissions.
Animal Vaccinations to protect your pet against preventable illnesses which include a general health check to detect any problems as early as possible.
- We have dedicated operating theatres that use the safest most up to date anesthetic regimes and provide constant nurse monitoring during and after surgery.
- We appreciate how important your pets are so we keep owners updated frequently on their pet’s progress whilst in our care.
- Diagnostic imaging using both x-ray and ultrasound scanners are routinely used in our care of animal
In short we provides Consultations, vaccinations, microchipping, neutering, pet cremation, parasite control, pet passports, dental care, hospitalisation, diagnostics, xray, blood tests, ultrasound scanning, nurse consultations, weight management, puppy parties for your Pets.
We have our own laboratory services enabling full blood analysis which supports a swift diagnosis and monitoring of existing conditions.
We also have excellent relationships with several specialist laboratories and veterinary practices and the veterinary college in Dublin for some specific conditions.
We employ highly qualified and experienced veterinary nurses who assist the veterinary surgeons in providing a high quality service. The nurses provide post-operative checks, microchipping, and advisory service for management of flea, tick and worming products, dietary advice and will advise on minor ailments and are available to speak with clients at any time.